Name That Bird In 3 Clues !
"Step right up and see if you can identify these common birds with just three small bits of information". 10 Questions.
Played: 277 times
like this quiz
4.1 out of 5, based on 34 votes
Share this quiz
to view the answers and save your score!
1) People with a keen eyesight might compare their sight to these birds. 2) It is the most common bird found on world flags .3) Ben Franklin described one species as "a bird of poor moral character."
1) It possesses one of the highest metabolisms of warm-blooded vertebrates.2) The Calliope type is North America's smallest bird.3) Aztecs believed dead warriors were reborn as them.
1)The Kittiwake species of this bird nests in ledges on beachside cliffs.2) In the 1800s it saved Utah crops by eating grasshoppers.3) A1970 bestseller by Richard Bach mentions this bird in its title.
1) They include bull, gold and purple types.2) Darwin discovered 14 related species on the Galapagos islands.3) Shares its name with the first posthumous winner of an acting Academy Award.
1) Name may be from Welsh for "white head".2) One species can dive underwater up to 900 feet.3) A popular cartoon one was created by Walter Lantz.
1)This is the only bird whose nostrils are located at end of its beak.2)Its tiny wings are hidden in its feathers.3) Rodents released to help control the rabbit no. have reduced this bird's no.
1) It weighs up to 33 lbs. with a ten-foot wingspan.2) Alcatraz is Spanish for "island of" these birds.3) A popular book and movie from the 1990s refers to this bird in its title.
1) This bird is in the subfamily Anserinus.2) Before being replaced by metal tips, pens were made of its feather.3) The Toulouse breed is particulary popular at Christmas time.
1) The tawny type can see prey by the light of one candle 500 yards away.2) The Athene genus contains four species.3) A famous nonsense poem by Edward Lear mentions this animal in its title.
1)Its name comes from its ability to copy the songs of other birds.2)It's the state bird of 5 U.S. states.3)Famous novel claims you can"kill all the blue jays you want"but to kill this bird is a sin.
© 2017 Triviala Company Limited. All rights reserved.