General Terms and Conditions
1. The Promotor is Triviala Company Limited, 22 Deane House Studios, 27 Greenwood Place, London. NW5 1LB. Company Registration Number: 5904685, VAT Number: 930084253. Registration and participation in the games is open to all countries except Angola, Benin, Bostwana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Djibouti, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Kenya, Liberia, Libya, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Somalia, Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe. Participants must be 16 years or older, excluding employees of Triviala, their immediate families and those of any website sponsors, their agents or suppliers and those professionally connected to the company.
2. To participate and withdraw prizes you must register on this website by providing at least the following information: name, gender, location, date of birth, e-mail address, interest preferences and the answer to a security question. An account profile will be set up which you may amend at any time. User names must not contain any profanities. If you are a winner and this is discovered your winnings will be null and void.
4. You will not be required to pay any entry fees
5. By accumulating crowns you become eligible to spend those crowns to enter into draws to win prizes. The number of draws that you can enter will depend on how many crowns you have accumulated.
6. Draws will commence from 23 August 2011 until such time as withdrawn by the promoter with a minimum of 1 weeks notice.
7. Daily draw periods run from 00.01 am to midnight the following day.
8. All members spending crowns within the relevant time period will be entered into the next available draw, which will be conducted within 24 hours of the closing date. For your total confidence, winners will be selected from all eligible entrants in a random draw. Draw entries do not carry over to the following day.
9. Winners will be notified by an animated prize draw held on the web site. For the 'Triviala' draw it will be held every Sunday and Wednesday at 1pm GMT. Then, within 48 hours an email will be sent to the winner. Winners are also notified upon login to the site after the draw has taken place. If you are a winner you will be asked to complete your postal address details.
Winner photographs may be used in promotional activities such as print and online advertising campaigns.
Only one winner per household per draw.
10. Winners will be displayed in an online gallery following confirmation of identity. This will display the winnerâ€™s avatar or picture and basic profile detail, i.e gender, location, title, surname and prize.
11. Winners may be asked to provide ID in the form of a passport, driving license or other photo identity.
12. The questions will be set and the answers determined by Triviala at their sole discretion and whilst all reasonable precautions will be taken, their decision is final.
13. Triviala will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries and take no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid or for any difficulties accessing this website.
14. Only one registration is permitted per person.
15. To be removed from our database and future marketing communication, send your registered email address to email@example.com or contact us on Triviala Company Limited, 22 Deane House, 27 Greenwood Place, London NW5 1LB, UK or call us on +44 (0) 207 267 8850 stating whether it is material from either Triviala, Third parties or both that you do not wish to receive. This may, however, result in your membership being cancelled, as we require a minimum amount of information to set up and administer your account. We are only able to unsubscribe those who supply a registered email address, not by your name. We do not send out automatic notifications to subscribers confirming that they have been opted out once they have used these opt out e-mail addresses.
16. We reserve the right to contact you via post, e-mail or telephone solely in relation to the administration of your account or the postal of prizes.
17. In compliance with applicable laws, court orders and lawful government and regulatory requests we may be required to access and disclose individually identifiable information on registered members.
18. We reserve the right to sell the database of our subscribers (including personal data relating to you) to a third party if we sell, assign or transfer assets of our company.
19. We reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or replace the prize draw (including varying the prizes) if, at our sole discretion, a prize draw is not capable of being conducted as specified.
20. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions. If we do, we will let you know by posting changes on website beforehand so please review this website frequently.
21. Any breach of these prize draw rules by an entrant will void their entry. Fraudulent entries will be invalid.
22. This promotion will be governed by English law and the courts of England will have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute.
23. Crowns are not transferable and cannot be shared.
24. Crowns have no cash value.
25. Suspected illegal, fraudulent or other unauthorised use of this website shall result in our terminating your registration.
26. If a prize is not claimed within 6 weeks of being notified the prize will be refunded to the Triviala Prize pool.
27. You must not play the games when you are located in a country or a jurisdiction that does not allow you to play such games of skill.
28. It is your total responsibility to make sure that National, State or other laws to which you are subject to do not adversely affect your right to participate in or play the games.
User Generated Content - Submitted Trivia Quizzes.
1. Any material provided to Triviala for user submitted quizzes does not express the viewpoint of Triviala.
2. By uploading content to Triviala you are granting exclusive permission to use your submission including without any limitation the right to distribute, reproduce, sell, translate or reformat your submission(s).
3. All submissons will be reviewed by our administrators and may not be published if they contravene our guidelines.
4. You warrant that you are the copyright owner of the submitted content.
5. Triviala does not warrant that user submitted content is verifiable, nor does Triviala warrant that user submitted details such as age, location etc are truthful. Triviala is not responsible for any interaction between players on the site.
6. Triviala takes copyright infringement very seriously and wish to make it clear that if there is any copyrighted material on the site or plagiarism we would like to be notified so we may consider its removal by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Triviala will accept no liability whether in contract, warranty or tort for any service, computer, software failure or disconnection issues. Your only right with respect to any problems with the service is to terminate your account and discontinue any use of the games and games service.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
1. You can cancel your account at anytime. Before you cancel your account you need to make a withdraw request for all the monies in your Triviala account. Triviala will process this request within 30 days.
Customer Service Contact Information
1. Triviala Company Limited, 22 Deane House Studios, 27 Greenwood Place, London. NW5 1LB. Email: email@example.com. Telephone: +44 (0) 207 267 8850.
Terms and Conditions last updated 20 October 2011.